Both children and adults alike can benefit from preventative dentistry. These benefits include the following:
- Cavity prevention
- Gingivitis protection
- Enamel preservation
- Reduces chances for periodontitis
- Minimizes chances of other disease (i.e. diabetes and cancer)
In particular, children will benefit the most because this allows their incoming adult teeth to be healthy and strong.
Good Dental Hygiene Habits
There are good dental habits that you should be aware of:
• use fluoride toothpaste
• brush twice a day
• brush tongue to avoid bad breath
• floss on a daily basis
• cleans food particles between the teeth
- Balanced Diet
• eat foods plentiful in nutrients and vitamins
• limit sugar intake and carbohydrates (i.e. white bread)
• dairy products make teeth enamel stronger
- Dental Appointments
• visit your dentist twice a year (usually every 6 months)
Do You Need Preventative Dentistry in California?
We know that you should be able to have great dental health for a long time! At A.R.C. Dental Health, our experts know how to give you great informative tips to better your oral health!